BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 9, 2010

hye..yesterday,i went to stadium penampang following kak aloey,tena and kaka siti.actuall,they're unitar sudents..they gt sports..whos thm?they're my bro's fren..they used to chills in my houses fr hours.=))they're good to me..even my mum,lyn cm ank sndry sdh..hee..=)nice maa,cause i gt no sisters=)aftr hours in there,we felt sooo boring thn decided to home,thn they chills in my house,kaka aloey cook fr us=)yummy.thn tnguk tv at least,ndk jgk bowrink..holi was so damn bwrink.hummph,im just facebooking,uploading pictures(but no one liking it.****!),blogging,webcam,texting and so on,.bwrink hah?..=(and we've decided to make a study group,well..we've tp prepare fr excel.,im getting nervous.=)
skinny williams?haha.i just created since i adore hayleyw.a lot..futhermore,they call me skinny.haha.=)
let me tell smethg,ths few days,i've fall in love with bruno mars..he's so damn hawwt,he knows women hearts..his voice was smooth..ily!=)keep making new songs kay??

peeass ; i choose BRUNO MARS thn bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment